Self Care

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you with a cup of coffee in your hand and few minutes to relax. Today, I want to talk about self-care amidst our busy lives. How do you maintain your boundaries and practice self-care, especially on days when it feels like the world is asking too much of you?

Personally I have found that setting aside a few minutes each day to just breathe and be present can make a big difference. But I know that everyone has their own unique ways of managing this, and I’d love to hear about your strategies and experiences. Whether it’s a morning routine, a particular activity that brings you peace, or how you set your boundaries, please share what works for you.

Your insights not only enrich our community but also offer new perspectives and coping mechanisms that might resonate with someone else here. So, let’s start this exchange of tips and tricks and of course support. Looking forward to reading about your journeys and learning from each other.

-SG

I love to read, so that is my time. I tend to drink coffee and read in the morning and little before bed. I walk with my dog in the morning and workout most days, it helps me so much, it especially helps me not feel aggravated and overwhelmed.

It is so important to carve out time for yourself, thank you so much for sharing your self care routine with us.